Earlier this year Burlington was rated Best Mid-Size City in Canada !!!
Our community is friendly and safe, our weather mild, add to that …… low unemployment, high incomes, low crime and a thriving arts community and you have just some of the factors making this the best mid-sized city in Canada.
In addition to ranking high in almost every category Money Sense looked at, intangibles like the lovely people and their Pride of Ownership in their homes… clearly seen even from the exterior and landscape alone! So this holiday season let’s celebrate Burlington and all the wonderful people that make up this great city!
Helicopter Christmas lights - Burlington, Ontario downtown
Thinking of making Burlington Ontario your home? Call Lori VanDinther…. she will “Help You Make The Right Moves”
Discovery Landing - Burlington, Ontario
It didn’t come to me as a surprise when I read that Burlington, Ontario ranks #1 place to live in Canada – according to MoneySense Magazine’s 8th annual list of Best Places to Live in Canada.
As a long time resident, I’ve seen Burlington transform into a beautiful city and a thriving community that it is today, offering something for both young and old. Beautiful parks, clean streets, low crime, friendly folks and awesome festivals are just some of the things Burlington features.
So what makes Burlington No. 1? Let’s look at the ranking factors.
- Burlington is #1 in Best Mid-Sized Cities
considering ranking factors: employment, average house prices, average household income, crime rate, number of new cars
- Burlington is #1 in Best Places for New Immigrants
considering ranking factors: rental vacancy, average cost of 1 bedroom rent, percentage of immigrants living in the city, years to buy a home, average household income, transit to work, crime rate
- Burlington is #3 in Best Cities Overall and
- Burlington is #4 in Best Places to Retire
considering same ranking factors as above
For complete ranking details please visit: http://www.moneysense.ca/property/canadas-best-places-to-live-2013
Want to be part of this wonderful community? Thinking of relocating or looking to buy a house in Burlington? Call me today 905.336.7300 or email me email@example.com – let’s talk. I will work hard to find you a home your family deserves!
Spencer Smith Park in Burlington, Ontario
Why would I recommend Burlington as a “Perfect Place to Live”? Well for lots of reasons…
- Its Clean and Green!
- The people are friendly and kind!
- Economically sound!
- The Education system is awesome!
- Easy Commute to Toronto! Physically, Burlington lies between the north shore of Lake Ontario and the Niagara Escarpment, at the western end of Lake Ontario.
- We have some really cool events and attractions which include Canada’s Largest Ribfest, Sound of Music Festival, Burlington Art Centre, and Spencer Smith Park! Royal Botanical Gardens is close as well as its proximity to a part of the Niagara Escarpment in the north that includes the Iroquoian section of the Bruce Trail all will appeal to Nature lovers!
We have so much to offer… I would love to help you find a fabulous home here in our wonderful community of Burlington… which Oh, by the way… was rated the 2nd best City in Canada.