The following infographic based on an annual survey, put together by the National Association of REALTORS®, shows some interesting statistics about home buyers and home sellers.
- 34% of all home buyers are First-time home buyers
- 54 is the age of repeat home buyers, which has been increasing
- There is a decline in married couples buying homes
- There is an increase in single females buying homes
- 8% homes are sold by the owner
- 87% use an agent when buying a home
- 89% use an agent when selling a home
- Home are 3 weeks on market
Looking for a professional and dedicated Burlington Real Estate Agent? Let Lori VanDinther and her team help you sell your home for more money or help you find buy an ideal home with ease. Or both!