Earlier this year Burlington was rated Best Mid-Size City in Canada !!!
Our community is friendly and safe, our weather mild, add to that …… low unemployment, high incomes, low crime and a thriving arts community and you have just some of the factors making this the best mid-sized city in Canada.
In addition to ranking high in almost every category Money Sense looked at, intangibles like the lovely people and their Pride of Ownership in their homes… clearly seen even from the exterior and landscape alone! So this holiday season let’s celebrate Burlington and all the wonderful people that make up this great city!
Helicopter Christmas lights - Burlington, Ontario downtown
Thinking of making Burlington Ontario your home? Call Lori VanDinther…. she will “Help You Make The Right Moves”
Most of us are living a hectic lifestyle full of schedules, responsibilities, demanding job or business and it can get pretty stressful at times, which is why it’s good to consider some ways to make your home at least, stress-free. After all, that is where you start and end every day.
- Organize your home – de-clutter your home, give away things you don’t need any more
- Decompress for a few minutes – take some time to relax after work, listen to some music
- Keep work separate – while at home, try to keep work out of sight
- Make over your bedroom – take out all distractions and make the room dim and cool
- Cook meals on the weekends – it’s healthy, it costs less and it’s fun
- Indulge in aromatherapy – reduce anxiety and relax with some essential oils
- Create better lighting – create serene atmosphere by installing inexpensive dimmer switches